Oh my goodness, I am so happy about this! There’s a new version of my favourite body cream ever! Here’s the low down on the Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream which smells so delicious I want to eat it! Enjoy!
In case you weren’t already aware, you shoud know what I am completely obsessed Brazilian Bum Bum cream from Sol de Janeiro. It makes my skin so so soft, it smells amazing and it keeps my skin moisturised for hours on end. As a body cream obsessive, I can’t live without it! This newbie is perfect for dry skins that are looking for a lighter texture – it is so good!
Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream Features
- Moisturising oil-in-water gel for the whole body
- Uses a blend of coconut oil and fermented sugar draws
- Features antioxidant-rich açaí and nourishing cupuaçu butter
- Holds moisture for up to 72 hours
- Keeps skin soft and hydrated
- Scented with notes of coconut, toasted praline and vanilla latte
- Light yet luxurious texture
The key to this product’s moisturising power is that is uses fermented sugar. Sugar is a natural humectant and this is an even more concentrated form that is able to draw more moisture from the air.
And because so much of the appeal of these products rests on how gorgeous they smell, here’s a bit more detail on the fragrance which is the brand’s Cheirosa ’39 blend:
- Top – Coconut, Caramel
- Mid – Toasted Praline, Marshmallow
- Base – Honey, Warm Vanilla Latte
Basically, YUM. Love this stuff. I just slather it on after the shower, let it sink in for a few minutes before dressing, and it’s happy skin happy days.
The Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream is available HERE now in two sizes. It is £44 for 240ml and £18 for 75ml. If you love luxurious body products that smell good enough to eat, this is one for you.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Stay tuned to the homepage, Instagram and Facebook for news on all the latest launches and products.