If you love a body scrub, then I have a treat for you! Check out the brand new Herbivore Amethyst Exfoliating Body Polish which looks as beautiful as it feels and smells. I have all the info here.
Herbivore is a lovely brand, so I was super keen to try out this scrub. As a serial fake tanner and epilator, body exfoliation is quite a key part of my routine, and as such I consider myself quite an expert. I have been testing this out and getting on very well.
This is a pretty special scrub because the incgredients are based on crystal healing and the formula is inspired by the calming effects of Amethyst.
- Leaves skin luminous and deeply hydrated
- Provides a sensorial and uplifting experience
- Amethyst is a powerful crystal that exudes a soothing energy
- Emits peaceful vibrations and harmonising energy
- Revitalises energy and aids detoxification
- Mixed with magnesium-rich Epsom Salt and Sugar
- Nourishing properties to restore moisutre and soothe
- Bespoke blend is complimented by Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Organic Shea Butter
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil locks in moisture
How To Use Herbivore Amethyst Exfoliating Body Polish
You apply the scrub to dry skin and massage in. Focus on the areas that carry stress and weight, like shoulders, hips and knees.
You can then ideally get into the bath and soak in the formula, although if like me, you’re not always keen on a bath, you can leave it on the skin for a few minutes and then rinse off in the shower.
It smells soothing and calming and is a brilliant exfoliant, instantly tackling any dryness. It leaves skin feeling super soft, really smooth and also nourished and hydrated. You could probably skip moisturiser as it leaves a lovely hydrated glow, but I like to lock this is with a layer of lotion.
Where to buy Herbivore Amethyst Exfoliating Body Polish
This beauty is available exclusively at Liberty It is £38 for 220ml.
If you are looking for an enzymatic scrub for the body, try OSKIA Renaissance Body Scrub.
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.